Materials: *Magnets *Modge Podge (Glossy) * Glass marbles (They are by the flower stuff at Micheals)
How to: 1. Paint your marble with the modge podge 2. Adhere it to your scrapbook paper of choice or a cute picture. You could even use fabric!! 3. Let it dry and then cute around marble. 4. Last but not least adhere the magnet to the back of your marble with modge podge.
Picture one's Copy and paste your picture on a word document. Shrink it to marble size, and print on white card-stock.
Materials: *Ikea glass plate- $1 *Glossy Modge podge *Scrapbook paper *A sheet of cardstock (For the Quote) * Paint (Christmas color) *Paintbrush and a Sponge brush *Christmas photo (Black in White) *Embellishments I used this quote: In the eyes of children we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts we find it’s meaning. (Print it just like this on cardstock for your plate.)
1. Wash and dry your plate 2. Print your quote on cardstock 3. Glue on your 3 ½ x 5 photo on your cardstock 4. In a bowl pour some modge podge into it. 5. Turn plate upside down. 5. Paint modge podge right in the center with your sponge. 6. Place cardstock that you have already glued on, onto your plate. Then cover it with some more modge podge. Then with a rag push down to get all of the air bubbles out. 7. Take three different sheets of scrapbook paper, but make sure they coordinate for your plate. 8. Start tearing tiny pieces and glue them on your plate. Use a rag to push out the air bubbles. 9. Keep alternating between your three sheets of scrapbook paper. 10. Leave about a inch of your plate (The border for paint) 11. Paint the border and the entire plate your choice of paint. Your might end up painting it twice. 12. Let it dry 13. Paint it over with Modge podge and let it dry. 14. Embellish it!! 15. Buy a plate stand to display it Give this to someone you love for Christmas!! They will love it.
So EASY!! Materials: 1. Tin can ($1 at Micheals) 2. Modge podge 3. Sponge brush 4. Christmas paper (Timeless Treasures has the Santa paper.) 5. Jewels How to: 1. Trace the lid onto your paper and cut it out. 2. Pain your lid with modge podge and place your cut out on lid. Let it dry and then paint over it again. Let it dry and add your jewels. 3. Put a yummy treat of your choice in the tin can.
Materials: Scrapbook paper Soup can Candy Canes Embellishments
How to: 1. Find a tin can in your pantry 2. Take off the soup label (Carefully, your going to use the label as your template) 3. Trace the label on scrapbook paper and cut it out. 4. After you have washed your can your going to cover it with modge podge (Glossy) and place your cut out scrapbook paper on the can. 5. Let it dry 6. Go over it with modge podge again 7. Let it dry 8.Embellish your can :) Funnest part!! Adhere them on with modge podge. The pop dots don't stay on the can.
Wouldn't this be a fun and inexpensive gift for the Grandparents?!? for CHRISTMAS! This is so easy to make and it looks so CUTE when finished.
1. Place your wooden frame on the back of your scrapbook paper. I found mine at Michaels Craft Store So there is no pen marking’s on your paper. Trace the inside and outer part of your frame. Cut out the outer part and fold paper and make a snip with your scissors and then start cutting the inside out (This is where your picture is going to be.
2. Paint the edge of your frame. Give it 2 coats and let it dry.
3. Paint your frame with modge podge and place your cutout scrapbook paper on frame. Let it dry and then paint over the scrapbook paper with modge podge. Let it dry and then punch out your embelishments and ink it with vintage ink. Use pop dots to adhere to frame.
*Wooden frame $1 (Michael’s Craft store )
*Modge podge (Glossy)
*One sheet of Christmas Scrapbook paper and punch out paper embellishments ( I found mine at my favorite scrapbook store Timeless Treasures.)
*Paint (Dark Red)
* Paint brush/sponge kit ($1) Micheal’s