skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Neighbor Gift Idea
Sugar cookie mix and a cookie cutter:
Materials:
Cookie mix (Walmart for a $1)
Christmas cookie cutter, hole punch and ribbon.
“Everyone needs a little extra dough for Christmas” (Print this on cardstock.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Have Been Featured!
My Sweet Girl
My Little Man
My Family
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Monday Parties
Tuesday Parties
Wednesday Parties
Thursday Parties
Friday Parties
Saturday Link Parties
Sunday Parties
I Belong to...
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Craft Gossip
-
Skip To My Lou
-
Craft-O-Maniac
-
Tip Junkie
-
Ucreate
-
Be Different...Act Normal
-
House of Smith's
-
The Idea Room
-
Not JUST A Housewife
-
I ♥ naptime
-
Paper Princess Studio
-
Sew.Craft.Create.
-
Fabulous Fun Finds
-
Under The Table and Dreaming
-
The Crafting Chicks
-
tatertots & jello
-
Just a Girl
-
Seven Sisters
-
Today's Fabulous Finds
-
Stampin' Sentiments
-
The Shabby Nest
-
House of Hepworths "hoh"
-
Popular Posts
Toy Story Party
We have had a fun and busy summer over here! My cute guy turned 3 this summer. My fabulous mom and I put together this fun Toy Story party ...
Barbie Party
My sweet girl turned 6 this year!!! I still can't believe I have a 6 year old!!! I really wanted to give her a special birthday par...
Boo Scrapbook Letters
This fun project was so much fun to make!! and so EASY!! I love ho...
Make Your Own Pottery Barn Kids Decorations
I walked into Pottery Barn Kids a couple of weeks ago and saw this cute pennant banner hanging up on there store wall and fell completely ...
Magnetic Paper Dolls in a Binder
I made this cute Barbie Doll Magnetic Book for my little lady for her 6th Birthday in November. She is going to have a Barbie themed...
STAY TUNED :) Magnetic Picture Frame!!!
After BEFORE What do you think I'm going to do with this old frame????? To be continued..........
Bunnies In a Jar
Go HERE for the latest edit of my Bunnies In a Jar! This is where I found this cute idea . I bought all of my materials at Walmart. Excep...
DIY Halloween Apothecary Jars
I have been having so much fun making Halloween crafts this year. I want Halloween to last forever!! How about you? I was on Pin...
DIY Halloween Wall Art
My Halloween wall of ART was so easy and inexpensive and turned out so very CUTE! The paper I found at my local Scrapbooking store, defi...
My Home all decked out for Halloween
My house is all decked out for Halloween and I LOVE it!!! Come take a look with me. :) I bought this pumpkin at The Wo...
My Scrapbooking blog
Addicted to Scrapbooking
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(26)
►
September
(4)
►
Sep 09
(3)
►
Sep 10
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
Oct 08
(2)
►
Oct 13
(1)
▼
November
(14)
▼
Nov 10
(8)
Homemade Picture Frame
Candy Cane Holder
Tin Treat Holder
Christmas Decorative Plate
FOLD OUT FRAME
Homemade Chipboard book
Neighbor Gift Idea
Marble Magnets
►
Nov 14
(1)
►
Nov 22
(1)
►
Nov 23
(2)
►
Nov 28
(2)
►
December
(5)
►
Dec 07
(1)
►
Dec 08
(3)
►
Dec 19
(1)
►
2011
(42)
►
January
(14)
►
Jan 14
(3)
►
Jan 15
(1)
►
Jan 18
(2)
►
Jan 21
(5)
►
Jan 24
(1)
►
Jan 26
(1)
►
Jan 31
(1)
►
February
(14)
►
Feb 01
(1)
►
Feb 03
(1)
►
Feb 05
(1)
►
Feb 11
(1)
►
Feb 15
(1)
►
Feb 17
(2)
►
Feb 18
(1)
►
Feb 21
(1)
►
Feb 23
(3)
►
Feb 26
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
Mar 08
(1)
►
Mar 10
(1)
►
Mar 18
(1)
►
Mar 23
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
Apr 26
(1)
►
Apr 27
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
Sep 27
(1)
►
Sep 29
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
Oct 03
(1)
►
Oct 05
(1)
►
Oct 08
(2)
►
Oct 20
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
Nov 13
(1)
►
2012
(42)
►
January
(7)
►
Jan 18
(5)
►
Jan 25
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
Feb 14
(1)
►
March
(12)
►
Mar 01
(1)
►
Mar 02
(1)
►
Mar 04
(1)
►
Mar 05
(1)
►
Mar 08
(1)
►
Mar 11
(2)
►
Mar 14
(1)
►
Mar 19
(2)
►
Mar 20
(1)
►
Mar 22
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
Apr 02
(1)
►
Apr 30
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
May 12
(1)
►
May 24
(1)
►
May 27
(2)
►
May 28
(1)
►
May 29
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
Jun 06
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
Aug 27
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
Sep 08
(2)
►
Sep 11
(1)
►
Sep 16
(1)
►
Sep 18
(1)
►
Sep 22
(1)
►
Sep 28
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
Oct 03
(1)
►
Oct 20
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
Nov 27
(1)
►
December
(2)
►
Dec 03
(1)
►
Dec 06
(1)
►
2013
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
Apr 11
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
Sep 12
(4)
►
Sep 17
(1)
►
Sep 21
(1)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Total Pageviews
No comments:
Post a Comment