While I was visiting my family in Utah, my Mom's daycare and my kids celebrated April Fools Day with a fun joke. All of the kids loved it so much!! I love the kind of April Fools jokes that are cute and fun!! So when I saw this idea in blog land I had do it!!I wish I could remember where I found it!
1. Gummy Worms and Swedish Fish.
2. Small pull the lid fruit cans. $1 a can!
3.Wrapping tissue paper
1. Empty the fruit from the bottom of the can.
2. Clean out the cans and let them dry. I used a blow dryer to dry the cans.
3. Type up a note that says April Fools!! Love, Mom
4. Put the note in first then the candy, and last of all the tissue paper.
5. Glue on the lid with a glue gun.
So much fun!!!
Using Clay for Mechanical Models - In my slightly technical interests, I like building little moving toys and models. Wind up toys are a special favourite but any whimsical little toys and...
1 hour ago