While I was visiting my family in Utah, my Mom's daycare and my kids celebrated April Fools Day with a fun joke. All of the kids loved it so much!! I love the kind of April Fools jokes that are cute and fun!! So when I saw this idea in blog land I had do it!!I wish I could remember where I found it!
1. Gummy Worms and Swedish Fish.
2. Small pull the lid fruit cans. $1 a can!
3.Wrapping tissue paper
1. Empty the fruit from the bottom of the can.
2. Clean out the cans and let them dry. I used a blow dryer to dry the cans.
3. Type up a note that says April Fools!! Love, Mom
4. Put the note in first then the candy, and last of all the tissue paper.
5. Glue on the lid with a glue gun.
So much fun!!!
DIY Garden Projects - Spring is here and it is time to clean up your yard. We have been busy outside the last few weekends. These DIY garden projects caught my eye this week ...
1 hour ago