My sister in-law is one talented lady!! She makes the CUTEST monthly wall hangings you will ever see. Ever since I saw these cute things hanging on her wall I have wanted her to make me one of these!! I was so happy and excited when she started making these for me last year!!! :) For my birthday this year she made me the cutest Easter wall hanging!! I will have to post that one later :) I love my sister in-law she is the greatest!!!!
I'm excited to share these blocks with all of you!! These were so much fun and so easy to make. Anyone can do it!!
1. Paint your blocks a creamy white.
2. Go to Google and click on images and type in the search window Vintage Valentines Day Cards and these cute things will come up. Select your favorites and save them onto a word document.
3. Print them on creamy white card stock.
4. After they are printed cut them out and set them aside.
5. Take some red card stock and cut some hearts on your Cricket, if you don't have a cricket you can always draw and cut some hearts out.
6. Using your Cricket your going to take some black card stock and cut out the word LOVE.
7. Glue a letter on each heart.
8. Using modge podge adhere your vintage valentines and your word LOVE on your blocks.