Saturday, October 20, 2012

EEEEK!!! Bats!!!

How do you like my bats?! I love them so much! It's just the right amount of scary for me. The inspiration came from Country Living  I have so many great ideas on Pinterest. Pinterest is one of my favorite places to find fabulous ideas from talented and creative people.  I love the way it turned out!!!



This was such a easy and inexpensive Halloween decor idea!! If you have a Silhouette machine or a friend it makes it super easy and saves you in having to trace and cut out a bunch of bats. So grateful to have a friend that has one. Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to own my own Silhouette machine.







So what are all of you up to for today? We are watching 13 Nights of Halloween on abc family! The Littlest Vampire as I type this. Such a cute movie and perfect for what I'm posting about. You know "Bats" So fun!!

Have a spooky day!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, they turned out very cool! I love all your other Halloween decorations too. What a fun house!

Charlene@APinchofJoy said...

Cute and easy -- perfect! Thanks for sharing on Busy Monday.