I walked into Pottery Barn Kids a couple of weeks ago and saw this cute pennant banner hanging up on there store wall and fell completely in LOVE with it. I thought hey..., I could make this for my little lady's bedroom, so I did! Do you want to make one for your little lady's room? If so keep reading to learn how I made mine.
- The first thing I did was go over to one of my FAVORITE specialty scrapbook stores, Timeless Treasures and picked out some cute scrapbook paper that would coordinate well with my little lady's room. I picked out 4 different sheets of paper and I bought 3 sheets of each.
- I used a pennant pattern that I already had on hand and traced it onto the paper. I was able to fit about 3 pennants on each piece. After I traced all of them I cutter all of them out.
- The next day, I punched holes with a hole puncher on each side of the pennants.
- For the ribbon I bought mine at Michaels Craft store. I used 6 yards of 1 1/2 inches thick of ribbon.
- I threaded them together in a pattern. While I was threading them I realized it needed more color to it so I used the other side of the double sided paper to add more color.
- After I was done threading them together, I tacked them up onto her wall.