Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Mini Album

I LOVE Halloween and Scrapbooking So MUCH!! TWO of my favorite things. I made this fun album during a girls getaway which was so much fun. I loved everyone minute of it. Scrapbooking and eating yummy food for 2 days straight. One of the funnest thing I have ever done. 



These pictures were taken at Disneyland Trick or Treating. Which I highly recommend. It was such a fun night. 



I love this photo of my little man as Captain Hook on his Grandpa's back. My little guy loves his Grandpa so much! 



Don't you just love this one!! I love how cute it turned out. My cute little Tinkerbell and her cousins are her fairy friends. 








This one makes me laugh!! DANGEROUS! He is a little bit of a crazy guy. LOL!



I will always cherish this album and look back and wish they would stay this age forever. 

1 comment:

Charlene@APinchofJoy said...

Adorable -- beautiful scrapping and looks like wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing on Busy Monday.