Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Mailbox: For my Hubby



I thought it would be fun to make a Valentines mailbox for my love, my hubby and send him little love notes through out the month of February. My favorite part about this mailbox... is the keyhole!!! I had it on hand and couldn't find a good use for it until now. I got the mailbox out of the dollar bins at Target. Yay!!! for Target :) I used a candlestick holder to sit it on. Thank you I Heart Naptime and Paper Princess Chronicles  for the great idea!!

2 comments:

JenniferBean said...

that is such a cute mailbox.

i made one similar here:
http://jenniferbean-theworkingmommytalks.blogspot.com/2011/02/hawaiian-style-mailbox.html

Megan said...

what a great idea. celebrate the whole month long.

Megan (a new follower)
craftycpa.blogspot.com