Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kathryn's Baby Shower!!




The guests :)
Two very sweet ladies!! Allison Nelson and Lori Cook!! :)

Courtney, Kathryn and Abby are all having boys around the same time!! So fun!! :) They are all so cute pregnant. There is nothing cuter than a pregnant lady :)

Here is the diaper cake I made for Kathryn's baby shower. Thank you Mom for teaching me how to make these cute things :)
Here is the cute pregnant lady Kathryn!! :) I am looking forward in meeting your beautiful boy!! I hope he comes soon! Maybe even tonight? LOL!!
Here is the Baby Shower favor!! Thank you Heartland scrapbooking for the fabulous idea!! :) I love salt water taffy :) YUM!!

Thank you Laura and Tiffany for all of your help!!! I couldn't of done this without you guys. Much love to the two of you. You two are the greatest!!!

No comments: