Thursday, September 12, 2013

Halloween Project

It's starting to feel cooler outside and it's making me feel so ready for FALL. I would have to say Fall is one of my favorite seasons for many reasons. One of them is all of the cute Halloween decorations that I get to make for my house.

I want to share with all of you one of those Halloween projects which was so easy to make! I bought the plywood from Lowe's and a friend of mine gave me this adorable Martha Stewart Halloween scrapbook paper.  I made this months ago and can I say, it has been so HARD waiting for the right time to share this with all of you. So I am VERY excited that it is now the right time to share this ADORABLE Halloween project.

 I LOVE these cute little party hat pumpkins!!!



Bakers twine is a must for banners!!







So what do you all think!? I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: