Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bunnies In a Jar

Go HERE for the latest edit of my Bunnies In a Jar!


This is where I found this cute idea. I bought all of my materials at Walmart. Except for the grass, I really wanted to do candy grass but I could not find it anywhere. So I used organic grass that I found at my local grocery store. If I can ever find some candy grass, I will be replacing it.




And then I made these ones because I couldn't decide which ones I liked more. What do you think? Which one is your favorite?



Pin It


4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are precious and so clever! I'm totally going to have to make these! I saw this posted at Tip Junkie and loved it, and I'd be happy if you'd come link it up at my *Get Creative* party this week!
http://www.justalittlecreativity.com/2012/03/get-creative-party-4-and-features.html
Hope to see you there
-Molly

Unknown said...

Thank you Molly!! So very kind of you. :) I will have to hop over to your party and link up.

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

This is so simple and cute!!! Thanks for the idea!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

These are fantastic!!! So simple and cute. I hope you will link up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop!

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html